How to Report a Worthless Check

Before forwarding worthless checks to the Rice Lake Police Department, you are first required to send a five (5) day written notice to the writer of the bad check.  A five (5) day notice form is attached for your convenience.

Once the written warning has elapsed, and the matter remains unresolved, fill out the RLPD worthless check form with as much information as possible, and return it to the Rice Lake Police Department, with copies of the notice and the checks.

To access the attachments -- click on the title of this page, then on the title of each form.